Flat Tummy Exercises
Keeping a regular schedule for exercise is a wonderful addition into your life and you should congratulate yourself for doing so. However, there are ways to make your exercises more effective and these ideas are added easily into your routine. Doing so will help you get the most out of your exercises.
The first thing that you can do to make exercises more effective is to drink an eight ounce glass of water about five to 10 minutes prior to working out. Adding a splash of lemon juice, fresh is the best but you can opt for the bottled form, helps clear your system of toxins as well as getting an added boost from vitamin C. Get into this habit on a daily basis and you will notice a difference. Being hydrated will maximize your workout, no matter how light or how intensely you exercise.
The other aspect you need to examine is if you are getting enough protein in your diet. Protein is key in helping your body rebuild muscles. Protein is needed for strength and cardio workouts. You can add more protein to your diet by the use of shakes in the form of soy protein or whey protein, as long as these sources agree with your digestive system. If you notice that your body does not react well to these shakes it will probably hinder your exercise regime, not help it. Look for various forms of healthy protein to help your muscles work. Eat a small form of protein about an hour after you work out as well. It is best to limit your workout to around 30 to 40 minutes to get the best results.
Flat Tummy Exercises
Also, do not just jump into a heavy activity. You must learn to build your endurance step by step. If you decide you are going to start running you need to make sure your first run is not longer than a mile as you will probably regret it if you are not currently in shape. Pacing yourself and building up endurance is recommended for any form of exercise. Your goal is to get motivated and get the most out of your work out, not to beat your body into submission. If you are lifting weights, start with easy to lift weights to practice how to lift them correctly. After you know how to lift you can gradually add weight as long as you keep a good form and lift correctly. Mixing up your routine also is needed, as if you stick to the same routine your body naturally adjusts to the workout and it will not be very effective in the long term.
Picking several exercises you enjoy will lead to an ultimately gratifying workout. It will not be effective to do exercises you hate because you have less of a chance of finishing the exercises! Try various ideas until you get the right workout for you. There are millions of ways to exercise and you can find one to add to your life that you will look forward to instead of dreading.
This differs from the traditional sit-up in that your legs are elevated off the floor. This forces your lower tummy muscles to carry most of the burden to get your upper body off the ground.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees and place your legs together, on top of a nearby bed or chair.
- Put your arms crossed and flat on your chest.
- Pull your upper body up and off the floor until your chest touches your knees.
- Lower yourself back to starting position, and repeat the process.
Side Ab Crunch
This is the similar to the ab crunch, but you come up off the ground at an angle across your body.
- Get on back and place your feet on the floor as close to your bottom as possible with your knees together.
- Rest your hands across you chest and relax the neck.
- Slowly raise your shoulders off the floor and turn to a diagonal angle across your body, keeping your lower back on the floor.
- Hold that position for a second and breath out forcefully before allowing your shoulders to return to the floor.
Standing Side Bends
- Stand up straight and suck in your tummy.
- Keeping your legs straight and your arms at your sides, lean from left to right. Make sure you don't rotate at the hips.
- Repeat the process. Perform 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps.
Stretching is imperative before and after cardio if it is not already incorporated into your workout. Maintaining proper hydration, the use of protein in your diet and the use of the tips in this article will help you to make your exercise more effective. Pushing yourself to the limit is not the way to go, yet being gentle to your body and let it naturally adjust to your new routines is recommended. You will see positive results and enjoy the workouts.